Sunday 26 September 2010

Your shivers freeze all the rivers around, but I keep you warm.

Why hello ;D It's half 9 and I've done nothing all day. Well, I got out of bed at 3, ate a bacon butty and then just kinda.. sat down ._. Gotta love how lazy I am. But I have an excuse, It's Sunday. The one day in the week that makes me want to kick a baby. >_> 
Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaay. My mind is completely blank which means this post will most probably be completely pointless and boring. yay. Well, usually EVERYTHING is on my mind and it kinda has been today. But as soon as I go to write a post, it just flies out my head >.< Well, things I've thought about today: Having barely any family, wanting a decent a relationship, missing my brother, and school. Ha, my thoughts are so depressing I know, I know :') Well, I haven't seen my Dad for about a year now.. as soon as he got remarried I just didn't feel like part of the family anymore. I wasn't myself anymore, I couldn't even talk to him. So the only option was to never go back again.. he doesn't even know the real reason but telling him would only make things worse. And yeah, I haven't seen that side of the family since. I was really close to my brother too, but we slowly came apart and we don't speak anymore. I miss him a lot, he meant the world to me. Well, I have my Mum, sisters and step dad to keep me going, and I'm lucky to have them :) In time maybe things will fix, but who knows. Well, on the relationship side of things.. I've only been in two. Not many, mainly because I'm shy and guy's simply aren't attracted to me :L First relationship with Jay lasted 7/8 months, I was happy back then until I realised he was a total idiot towards me, shot my confidence down by comments and whatever. But I was too blind to notice that ._. but yeaaaaah, I guess having someone there just makes you feel safe and er, loved. and I miss that feeling D; But as I'm a total idiot when it comes to finding guys, I may be waiting a while. Aaaaaaah I suck ;D 
Right, I'm going to quit moaning about my past 'cause most people are probably worse off and whoever is reading this is bored. and now wants to also kick a baby. yaaaay. Right, I want a picture to go with this blog. But nothing relates. OOH. Because right now all I want to do is go sit on a beach and watch a sunset (Don't ask) I'ma put a picture of the sky being all pretty. 
Ahhh I remember seeing this and grabbing my camera like KLXFDJNGKIFDSJME! :D
It's like a purpley orangey bluey yellowy swirl of sky I want to lie in. Idc if I'd fall through, WORTH THE EXPERIENCE. I suddenly feel hyper and want coffee. Oh good one Abbie, that'll help you sleep and everything. I actually really want some marshmallows and ice cream too. and a cuddle. and maybe just maybe a camera, phone and ipod. THAT WORK. D:< I don't fail, honest. ooh I have some pringles left. Anyway. I should shut up. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment