Saturday 25 September 2010

Blue skies, happy clouds and I'm stuck here.

So, my blog starts here. I don't even know how to start because I'm that sleepy. But then again, I'm always sleepy. Well, I'm stuck in this weekend and it sucks. I'd usually be at town with everyone by now, but I'm sat in my room, on a chair that hurts my ass, but I still manage to sit on it for hours on end, in my pj's, wanting some food. Very exciting, I know. It looks like such a nice day too, for once the sky isn't grey and angry, it's actually barely windy. Just a typical sunny, blue skied day. But here I am, looking at it from the inside wishing someone would come save me, or atleast make me some jam on toast. Yeah, I'm lazy. 'But that's how I roll. I'd take a picture of how nice it looks outside, but oh what. My camera's broke! Trust me, It's not a good idea to take a picture of your cup of tea. It WILL fall in, and it WILL ruin your camera. No, I don't know why I had the idea a picture of tea would look good. But with me being the clumsiest and dopiest girl going, I let it fall in. Tea - 1, Abbie - nil. Well, It's my birthday in December and I'm getting a new one then.
I really, really want a canon. I always have, but they're so expensive :/  Well, it's going to be my sweet sixteen so fingers crossed. :3 I will be SO happy if it snows. I've always wanted to take some proper winter pictures in the woods or something. I love winter so much, it just makes me wanna go and buy some ear muffs and roll down a big snowy hill >.<  yaaaay. I even have purple mittens ._. Aaah I'm so sad, it's great. Well, I don't even think many people will read this. So I should stop blabbering on and go and get a cuppa tea.. <_< and a bacon butty. nomnomz. Have a nice Saturday, probably doing something more productive than me. Goodbye. :3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment